If you want to discover the latest trends and innovations in numerical simulation, you can’t miss the CADFEM Ansys Simulation Conference that will take place in Rapperswil, Switzerland, on June 15th, 2023. RBF Morph will be there!
This is a unique event on simulation! We look forward to the return to the popular face-to-face format of the users meeting, with many personal encounters and direct exchange of information. Learn about news and interesting facts from the world of simulation.
During the Simulation Conference, you can expect numerous presentations of exciting development projects from our customers of various industries. At the end of the event, the best presentation will receive the CADFEM Award.
This is why you should register for the CADFEM & Ansys Simulation Conference:
- Face-to-face simulation users meeetings
- Opportunity to meet CADFEM engineers in person
- Networking with peers from other industrial companies during the lunch break or apero
- Overview of different physical domains: structural mechanics, electromagnetism, systems, CFD, particles and many more
- Participation is free of charge
- Competition: election of the best presentation
Last but not least, RBF Morph will have its own booth full of surprises! Join us to discover what mesh morphing has to offer you and learn about our success stories directly from our expert engineers.