We are pleased to announce that our new product “RBF Morph ACT Extension” has been released.
The new technology is powered by the numerical engine of RBF Morph and is embedded in ANSYS Workbench.
The first version of the tool, developed through the ACT customization platform of ANSYS, comes with full support of ANSYS Mechanical. That means our new users will fully benefit of our awarded high-performance mesh morphing technology.
Shape parameterization at mesh level enables the user to consistently boost the optimization process. Main features are:
- fully embedded in Mechanical GUI, same “look&feel”
- fast RBF library with CUDA and OpenMP acceleration
- hierarchical set-up to guarantee the maximum flexibility
- parameters can be added as usual checking with a “P” the desired field
- optimal geometry can be transferred back to CAD
- plenty of basic shape modifications (Translation, Rotation, Scaling, Surface Offset, Curve Offset, Surface Target, Curve Target)
- complex shape modifications can be created using hierarchical approach to create non linear chains of multiple modifications