This webinar will inform you how you can drastically reduce the simulation time to complete a set of design changes, without the burden of regenerating a geometry or mesh. RBF Morph is a unique mesh morpher that combines the very accurate control of geometric parameters with extremely fast mesh deformation, all fully integrated with the ANSYS FLUENT solving process.
You will learn how mesh morphing enables you to quickly perform automated, parametric CFD simulations, as well as design exploration and optimization studies. You will also hear how RBF Morph can meet your requirements in terms of parallel performance, large model handling, process integration, and arbitrary mesh element support.
During this webinar:
- RBF Morph will be presented through some industrial CFD applications:
- MIRA will discuss how they use morphing to optimize the Aerodynamics of the MIRA Reference Car model.
- University of Leeds will show an optimization study of a ship hull
- University of Rome and ANSYS will present a Fluid Structure Interaction of a generic Formula 1 Front Wing
- Some typical internal flow problems will be also showed
- Participants will be able to assess the value of mesh morphing and the suitability of RBF Morph for their own CFD simulations
Join this webinar and discover the benefits of mesh morphing for automated, parametric CFD simulations, as well as design exploration and optimization studies.
Join us for this free one-hour webinar and see how our users are benefiting from the insight that computer simulation offers