Preliminary design of the cold mass supports for the EU DEMO feeders
- Fusion Engineering and Design Volume 188, March 2023, 113418 – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2023.113418
Optimizing the shape of the M10 engine’s injector head methane circuit using RBF mesh morphing
Preliminary thermo-mechanical design, simulation and optimization of LAD on board the eXTP space mission
- Published on the Futurities EnginSoft Newsletter Year 19 n. 4 Winter 2022
An RBF Meshless Approach to Evaluate Strain Due to Large Displacements in Flexible Printed Circuit Boards
- Published on Micromachines 2022, 13(8), 1163, 2022
Using high-fidelity FSI simulation and advanced mesh morphing to simulate and mitigate vortex-induced Vibrations
- Published on the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 18 n°4 Winter 2021.
Reshaping the Tokamak TF Coil of DEMO with high fidelity multi physics CAE and advanced mesh morphing
- Published on the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 18 n°3 Autumn 2021.
Aero packs in good shape with advanced mesh morphing
- Published on the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 18 n°2 Summer 2021.
A novel formulation for the study of the ascending aortic fluid dynamics with in vivo data
- Published on the Medical Engineering & Physics Volume 91, May 2021
A natural remedy for hot-spot stresses
- Published on the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 18 n°1 Spring 2021.
Ottimizzazione di un componente motociclistico attraverso il biological Growth method
- Published on the Italian journal “Analisi e Calcolo” n°100,September 2021.
High fidelity fluid-structure interaction by radial basis functions mesh adaption of moving walls: a workflow applied to an aortic valve
- Published on Journal of Computational Science Volume 51, April 2021
Combining Analytical Models and Mesh Morphing Based Optimization Techniques for the Design of Flying Multihulls Appendages
- Published on Journal of Sailing Technology 2021, volume 6, issue 1, pp. 151 – 172
- Published on the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 17 n°2 Summer 2020
Crack propagation analysis of ITER Vacuum Vessel port stub with Radial Basis Functions mesh morphing
- Published on the Fusion Engineering and Design, Volume 157, August 2020
Flexible Engineering Toward Green Aircraft: CAE Tools for Sustainable Mobility
- Published with the title “Lecture Notes in Applied Mechanics”, Volume 7 Springer, 2020
Simulazione multifisica per lo studio di stabilità aeroelastica di una vettura da competizione
- Published on September 2019 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
SACMI designs optimized next-generation components using automated surface sculpting
- Published on the the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 16 n°3 Autumn 2019
Testing the potential to offer CAE over the cloud in the SaaS paradigm
- Published on the the EnginSoft Newsletter Year 16 n°2 Summer 2019
Ottimizzazione fluido-struttura di velivoli industriali: il caso del P180 Avanti EVO
- Published on November 2018 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
Fast high fidelity CFD/CSM fluid structure interaction using RBF mesh morphing and modal superposition method
- Published on the the Emerald Insight in Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, vol. 91 no. 6
Medical Digital Twins used to help predict pathology evolution and the effect of surgical corrections in cardiovascular patients
- Published on the the EnginSoft Newsletter EnginSoft Year 15 n°4 Winter 2018
Virtual human bone modelling by interactive sculpting, mesh morphing and force-feedback
- Published on November 2018 Vol. 12, Issue 4, of the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM)
Ottimizzazione di componenti stampati in 3D per il miglioramento delle prestazioni di autovetture sportive
- Published on March 2018 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
Foiling a-class catamarans application of cutting-edge technologies to improve sailing performance
- Published on the the Newsletter EnginSoft Year 14 n°3 Autumn 2017
Ridurre le concentrazioni di tensione con il mesh morphing
- Published on July 2017 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
Modellazione interattiva integrando realtà aumentata, morphing geometrico e interfacce aptiche
- Published on January 2017 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
Lighter mechanical components using mesh morphing
- Published on the the Newsletter EnginSoft Year 13 n°1 Mar 2016
Il ruolo del mesh morphing nella simulazione emodinamica
- Published on September 2016 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
Fortissimo launches service to broker HPC resources
- Published on December 2016 Issue of “Scientific Computing World”
Voglia di record: il progetto “ARION1 Land Speed Bicycle” dell’Università di Liverpool
- Published on July 2015 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
Alla ricerca delle regolazioni ottimali di una barca a vela mediante il mesh morphing
- Published on May 2014 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
- Published on the ANSYS Advantage Magazine – Volume VII, Issue 1, 2013.
Tecniche di “mesh morphing” per l’ottimizzazione in campo aeronautico
- Published on May 2013 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.
- Published on April 2012 Issue of Professional Motorsport World Magazine.
Il metodo 50:50:50. Ottimizzazione aerodinamica della Volvo XC60
- Published on the Italian Journal “Ingegneria dell’autoveicolo” VOL. 65 N.7/8 Jul/Aug 2012.
Mesh Morphing: sincronizzare le forme CAD e CAE
- Published on the Italian Journal “Il Progettista Industriale” Nov 2012.
- Published on March 2010 Issue of the Italian Magazine “Mototecnica”.
Mesh Morphing Accelerates Design Optimization
- Published on the ANSYS Advantage Magazine – Volume IV, Issue 1, 2010, Web Exclusives Section.
Una soluzione per l’ottimizzazione di forma
- Published on September 2010 Issue of the Italian Magazine “A&C Analisi e Calcolo”.