ACT Extension for ANSYS Mechanical
RBF Morph ACT Extension is powered by the high-performance numerical engine of RBF Morph technology and comes with full support of ANSYS Mechanical.
The new product of RBF Morph has been developed through the ACT customization platform of ANSYS and, since it is fully embedded in ANSYS Workbench, it allows to drive your optimizations using the same DesignXplorer parameters and scoping tools that made ANSYS your favourite FEA analysis tool.
Main features of the ACT Extension are:
- fully embedded in ANSYS Mechanical GUI, same “look&feel” and interaction logic
- fast RBF library with CUDA and OpenMP acceleration
- hierarchical set-up to guarantee the maximum flexibility
- parameters can be added as usual checking with a “P” the desired field
- optimal geometry can be transferred back to CAD
- plenty of basic shape modifications (Translation, Rotation, Scaling, Surface Offset, Curve Offset, Surface Target, Curve Target)
- complex shape modifications can be created using hierarchical approach to create non linear chains of multiple modifications